WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Blacks-only - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Blacks-only > Topics

Subject: Past, present and the future! Do they exist?
Replies: 5 Views: 1740

hlauzen 8/11/2006 - 10:43:55
They say the past doesn't exist cause it has passed, the future does not exist cause it has not occurred yet! What about the present? I say it does not exist cause the second u start to think about it, its in the past! That moment right there, GONE! Share your thoughts with me. *

godd3sss 8/12/2006 - 3:54:20
Wat is lyf without a past, a present or a future. The past has happened, the present is happenin n the future is c*ming! *

tilt.16 8/13/2006 - 4:21:33
on ma own opinion. i say. the past exist because sometimes da future has something 2 do wid da past. da present doesnt exist coz it happens now bt da next second, u've done it already. the future doesnt exist coz it somethng we plan bt we not sure of *

happyk 10/11/2006 - 6:07:10
de past exist, u were born in the past, if i didnt exist u wudnt b here, de present exist 'cause u live in de present, now & u r living 4 de future...so dey all exist, dats wat i think *

thandwa 1/2/2007 - 10:22:20
well i wud personaly say dat da past exists,i mean dats wer we c*m from and as for da present,its happening! and da future man! i dont know i guess taking each day as it gives u da ansa 2 dat.peace! *

centias 3/12/2007 - 5:30:56
Ja there shud be a past,present and future in lyf so dat ppl can hv dreams and goals 4 the future. If future does nt exist y do ppl hv drmz n set their goals 4 a certain period of tym which they call the future. The past brings all the memories of the thing dat has happened in lyf dat u hv experienced and c weather gud or bad and dat u hv learn form them as well as the present *

* Blacks-only Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Blacks-only

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search