WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Blacks-only - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Blacks-only > Topics

Subject: interacial nation.
Replies: 17 Views: 3672

sgonondo 7/14/2006 - 12:35:42
hey peeps! i have a problem. i.m datin a white chick everything was going fine until i came us with the smart idea of introducing her to my parents. my mother was cool wit her. but my ol man went crazy. i didn't know he hated white ppl so much til dat day. my question now is do i carry on wit da relationship knowing that i do not have the blessing of my father. or do i stop dating her? *

godd3sss 7/15/2006 - 7:10:47
It all boils dwn to hw much u actually love her. Ur father will eventually have 2 understand that she makes u happy. All parents want happiness for their kids! *

sgonondo 7/16/2006 - 12:27:28
thanks godess excelent advice. keep up wit da deep poetry. saw your site da other day. *

godd3sss 7/21/2006 - 8:04:00
Just expressing ma self. Nuthing serious. *

hlauzen 8/11/2006 - 10:29:17
I would i advise u to stick with her if u trully love her. Finding true love is hard and if u do find it, its worth fighting for! Just make sure the feeling is mutual before making major decisions! *

hlauzen 8/11/2006 - 10:30:58
Finding true love is hard and if u do find it, its worth fighting for! Just make sure the feeling is mutual before making major decisions! *

bigliar 10/26/2006 - 10:09:51
being multi-racial myself. Live Life 4 U Not 4 Closed Minded parents. Half Of Us Wouldn't B Here. Follow Ur Heart Not The Father. *

mzekes 11/8/2006 - 5:43:48
Hey ppl of Mzansi *

bren88 11/22/2006 - 10:18:45
I beleive that your life is your own & if you love this gal, GO 4 IT! But try to make ur father understand ur feelings 4 the gal, after all he is ur father! U do get parents only once in ur life. *

thandwa 1/2/2007 - 10:33:21
man sgo im sorry 4 da fact dat u r trapped in dat kind of a situation but i'd say luv is luv i mean no matter how hard u try 2 stop it,u wont sucseed! u love her!!! ur old man must understand ...u love here... *

thandwa 1/2/2007 - 10:35:52
man sgo im sorry 4 da fact dat u r trapped in dat kind of a situation but i'd say luv is luv i mean no matter how hard u try 2 stop it,u wont sucseed! u love her!!! ur old man must understand ...u love her... *

softbaby 1/10/2007 - 8:54:30
go 4 da luv my friend. my parents acepts my blk bf bt his doesnt want me in da fam. and we stil going 2 get married. and no 1 is going 2 stop it. if the tru love is realy there u have my blessing. *

centias 3/12/2007 - 5:24:59
if u really luv her n happy with her u shud nt stop seeing her bcz ur dad has a problem with whites. I think his one of the old ppl who stil believe dat whites took everythin frm black during the apartheid tym. atleast u gt ur mom's blessings and ur dad does nt knw dat we all human @ the end whether white or black. Im also black in Datin a white guy n my dad does nt lyk it bt i hvnt stop seein him. Ur dad haas nt right 2 tell u who u mst date n nt date. Jst follow ur heart *

tishena 4/20/2007 - 10:38:48
If ur father has a problem with that and u dont, i dont think ur father's beliefs should be our beliefs. Live ur life for whats it worth not for what u think its worth. Do what makes u happy *

eizzy 24.03.08 - 01:56pm
Lyk wat evry1 has already said, if u love her, stay wid her...break the barrier ur father has put up between black n white, break d chain he proberbly got 4rm his father, all it doez is hold us bak...there realy aint no difference between us, we 1blood, just c*m in diff packagez lol. Dnt wry, ur old man will eventualy c*m round if he is wise. *

tsheno 15.06.08 - 01:36pm
personally, i think inter-racial relationships r the way forward. this gives both of ya'll an opportunity to explore each others' worlds n get to understand why they do certain things in a certain way. this whole thing with our parents telling us about not mixing with others is just wrong. mwah!!! *

makosi 15.07.09 - 08:21pm
NEVA DO ANYTHING AGAINST UR PARENTS WISHES THEY R UR GODS AND DISOBEY UPSET OR PROVOKE THM AT UR PERIL *

birach 28.06.13 - 11:38pm
heya any1 wanna chat x bud me x x x *

* Blacks-only Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Blacks-only

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search